Laser Maze Entrapment Laser Scene Entrap Games Laser Beam Game Challenge Red
New Entrapment Laser Scene with only 1 Lasers and several mirrors , and a light sensor.
A typical laser maze is a rectangular room filled with a web of laser beams which players attempt to negotiate without “tripping” one of the beams. The idea behind the game comes from movies like the 1999 blockbuster film Entrapment, starring Catherine Zeta Jones and Sean Connery, Mission Impossible, and Ocean’s 12.
1) 1PCS Red Laser Beam Module, DC5V long working laser system.
2) 10PCS small mirrors, easy to install on to the wall.
3) 1PCS laser light sensor to detect if the laser beam is blocked.
How to use it:
1) Fix the laser producer
2) Turn on the laser, fix the mirrors through the laser beam. You can design the entrapment laser scene yourself by just moving the mirrors to control the laser beams.
3) Fix the light sensor at the end.
The light sensor will detect the laser beam, if the beam is blocked , the light sensor alert.
Why BeamQ Laser Maze ?
1) Low cost, you just need one lasers, unlike traditional laser maze, they use 20pcs lasers and sensors, even more.
2) Easy to install.
3) Easy to change the maze networks.