- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Certification: NONE
- Place of Origin: Shaanxi, China
- Brand Name: Shimadzu
- Product name: Deuterium Lamps
New Cheap Shimadzu D2 Deuterium Lamp L6380 80V 062-65055-05
Other models please contact us in details.
Used in spectroscopy when constant and intense ultraviolet light is required, the deuterium lamps are low-pressure, gas-discharge light sources. These light sources utilize a heated tungsten filament that manufactures an arc to the anode in order to excite molecular deuterium for visible and infrared light production. Whether using the deuterium lamps for UV spectroscopy or as astandard for UV spectral irradiance, outputs are uniform and stable.
Lamps for most instruments, for example Agilent, Anayltik Jena, Beckman, Dionex, GE.Knauer, Kontron, Merck/Hitachi, PerkinElmer, Shimadzu, Spectra, Thermo, Varian, Waters.1000h and 2000h lamps.for almost all detectors.
- Long life 2000 h
- High stability 0.005 %(p-p) typ
- HPLC instruments(High Performance Liquid Chromatography)
- UV-Visible/UV-VIS Spectrophotometer
- CE (Capillary Electrophoresis)
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer
- Water quality,air pollution and other environmental analuzer
- Thin Layer Chromatography
- Film Thickness Gauge
- semiconductor testing equipment
- UV resistance evaluation of materials
- SOx/NOx Analyzer