NCSU034B Nichia UV LED 385nm 540 mW
Size 18.104.22.168 mm
Emitting Color 385 nm
Luminous Intensity 540 mW
Viewing Angle 120
Forward Voltage 3.7 V
Forward Current 500 mA
Maximum Forward Voltage 4.3 V
Maximum Forward Current 1000 mA
Min-Max Operating Temperature -10C to +85C
Factory Pack 500 PCS/Reel
This LED is designed to be reflow soldered on to a PCB. If dip soldered or hand soldered,
Nichia cannot guarantee its reliability.
- Reflow soldering must not be performed more than twice.
- Avoid rapid cooling. Ramp down the temperature gradually from the peak temperature.
- Nitrogen reflow soldering is recommended. Air flow soldering conditions can cause optical degradation,
caused by heat and/or atmosphere.
- Repairing should not be done after the LEDs have been soldered.
It should be confirmed beforehand whether the characteristics of the LEDs will or will not be damaged by repairing.
- The Die Heat Sink should be soldered to customer PCB.
If it is difficult or impossible, use high heat-dissipating adhesive.
- When soldering, do not apply stress to the LED while the LED is hot.
- When using a pick and place machine, choose an appropriate nozzle for this product.
- The recommended soldering pad pattern is designed for attachment of the LED without problems.
When precise mounting accuracy is required, such as high-density mounting, ensure that the size and shape of the pad
are suitable for the circuit design.
- When flux is used, it should be a halogen free flux. Ensure that the manufacturing process is not designed in a manner
where the flux will come in contact with the LEDs.
- Make sure that there are no issues with the type and amount of solder that is being used.