1. Laser test tools
2. Concentricity positioning
3. Medical equipment positioning
4. Production of signal equipment
Cstomized Laser Moudle
Any part or specification of each module can be modified.
We divide a laser diode module structure into 4 main sections:
– a laser diode
– an optical lens
– a laser driver circuit
– optical and mechanical properties
1. Laser diode:
-Main characteristics of laser diode: wavelength, output power, and operating temperature
2. Optical Lens:
– Main characteristics for the beam collimation: divergence angle, laser spot size
– Choice of the laser pattern: laser dot, laser line, laser cross line, or any kind of laser pattern achieved through using DOE
Spot size: The laser spot size has a direct relationship to the distance of projection.
3. Laser Driver Circuit:
The driving circuit of the laser modules can be either APC (Auto Power Control) or ACC (Auto Current Control).
An APC driver controlled laser module will automatically adjust the input current in order to output a constant value of optical power.
An ACC driver controlled laser module will in another way have a constant value of input current, while the output power may vary.
4. Optical and mechanical properties:
-Main characteristics for mechanical requirements: dimension requirements, boresight or called coaxial angel accuracy of laser module.
Shipping & Delivery